Homelife/Champions In-house Training
The format is to develop what the sales force needs and requests not what an instructor believes the sales force needs. These training sessions are all interactive with group discussions. The idea is to learn from the instructor and from your colleagues.
Topics discussed and trained on include the following:
- Budgeting, planning and implementing for your career.
- Setting up your finances, bank accounts and what to write in your business.
- Six methods of prospecting/marketing.
- Ten steps to a successful purchase.
- What is a registered offer? How important is the irrevocable time? How do I strengthen my offer other than price?
- When representing a Seller what should I be looking for in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale? The most costly mistakes agents make.
- How do I handle multiple offers when working with a Buyer or when working with a Seller?
- Marketing yourself outside the box.
- Technical teaching on Internet, Intranet, Web forms and QOC.
- Listing presentation; how to utilize all the value added services to ensure you receive a healthy return. How to “WOW” the competition.
- The 6% solution. Protecting your commission.
- TREB CEU approved trainings.
- Mortgage financing
- Open house as a profit center.
- How to start your career and become successful.
- Summer sales contest!!
Other topics are added throughout the year upon Sales Force request